The tech world has become an untamed beast.
Websites for individual agents that deliver true value are too time-consuming. And selling Real Estate is growing more complicated every day. A Real Estate professional's time is much better spent focusing on selling homes. But agents do need to have an online presence. Consumers are using the web to find homes and to investigate the Realtor they want to employ.
So, what to do? GET A WEBSITE PORTAL!
- Every agent with AgentOwned Realty can have their own "Portal" to AgentOwned.com
- A Portal is a custom URL (domain) for agent branding
- When a visitor goes to a Portal, they are associated with the Portal's owner (agent)
- When the visitor registers, they are automatically assigned as a lead to the Portal's owner
- If they register on a future visit, they are still automatically assigned to the Portal owner (even if they go to AgentOwned.com rather than the Portal domain)
- Use this custom URL on all marketing to ensure your leads come directly to you
How do you get one?
- A personal domain name (example: SallySellsCharleston.com) purchased from your own GoDaddy.com account
- EMAIL access information (user name & password) to your GoDaddy account to the web department
A $10 one time set up fee for each Portal is charged to your ledger. The Portals are $10 per month, no prorations. You can add or drop the Portal service at any time. Portals are free to agents participating in the leads list group.
Hopefully, this will make your life easier, and allow you more time to concentrate on what you do best- sell people real estate!