Why Purchase a New Construction Home With Your Realtor
Take Your Realtor With You
It is important with a new-home purchase that buyers consult with a realtor. Signing a Buyers Representation Agreement with a Realtor that works for you and they will have your best interest at heart.
The sales associates that are employed at the new home communities work for the builder.
Some reasons to use a Realtor when buying new construction are:
- Buying "new construction" is a bit different from buying a previously-owned home.
- There is no previous homeowner you don't deal which with a seller's emotional tie to the property, which typically influences the negotiating process.
- Whether you're designing and building a custom home or buying a home that's built on spec in a new subdivision can be overwhelming you should have a realtor that will be with you every step of the way.
- Having your own realtor with you will help guide you.
- They will help you stay within your budget.
- They can assure that you are receiving everything that was promised such as incentives that may have been offered.
- They can assist with periodic visits to ensure that everything is running smoothly with your home building process.
For more help with any new-construction home contact me today!
Call Rose Cummings Your Neighborhood Realtor for all your real estate needs at 843-986-6129.