Weekend Update for Charleston SC
Weekend update for Charleston!!
Fall has arrived!! The temperatures and humidity have dropped and it’s a great weekend to be in sunny Charleston, South Carolina! As usual, there are many indoor and outdoor activities and here are a few suggested activities:
- Volvo Car Stadium on Daniel Island will be rock’n this weekend with Third Eye Blind on Saturday at 7:30pm and Darius Rucker on Sunday at 7:30pm. For more information contact ticketmaster.com.
- The 10th annual Follypalooza will be Saturday on Folly Beach from 10am – 5pm. There will be food, music, local vendors, kid’s activities and a Date Auction. Tickets are $5 in advance and $10 at the door. They include the events, a commemorative cup and koozie. For more information visit whollyticket.com/event/follypalooza2017.
- The Nash Bash country music concert will be at The Joe Friday evening beginning at 6pm. Artists include Joe Nichols, Jerrod Niemann, and Chase Bryant. Tickets are $100 Premium VIP, $60 VIP, and $30 General Admission. For more information visit rileyparkevents.com/index.php/events/event/nash-bash-concert.
- The Stringrays return to the North Charleston Coliseum to kick off their 2017-2018 season. Puck drops at 7pm against the Greenville Swamp Rabbits. Tickets range from $12 - $35. For more information visit stingrayshockey.com.
- Now through October 31st the Original Pub and Brewery Tours of Charleston will feature the Haunted Pub Crawl. Tour groups will visit several pubs and taverns and hear tales of the haunted city. Groups will visit three to five pubs in 2.5 hours. The crawl begins at 7pm at Tommy Condons on Church St. Tickets are $30 and include light appetizers. Beverages are available for purchase. For more information visit pubtourcharleston.com.
- Charleston Screams - a haunted house set up in Citadel will run from 5pm-9pm, Fridays and Saturdays through Halloween. Tickets are $10 with 10% of all proceeds will be donated to the MUSC Children’s fund. For more information visit charlestonscreams.com.
- After taking a year off Fright Nights return to Boone Hall Plantation! The events begin on Friday September 29th and run through Tuesday October 31. There are four attractions – the Cemetery of Lost Souls, The Crypt, the Gateway and the Wicked Woods Cemetery Haunted Hayride. For more information visit www.BooneHallFrightNights.com.
- Fill Restaurant and Piano Bar. Come watch the fun as Jonathan Ansley and a special guest musician battle it out. Shows are 6pm and 9pm. For more information visit fillbar.com.
- Here’s the best one: Contact me for assistance finding a new home!!
The list can go on and on. For more information on Charleston events or if you’re looking for a new home in the Charleston area give me a call….or email…..or text.