Weekend Update for Charleston SC
Weekend update for Charleston!!
- Now through October
31 stthe Original Pub and Brewery Tours of Charleston will feature the Haunted Pub Crawl. Tour groups will visit several pubs and taverns and hear tales of the haunted city. Groups will visit three to five pubs in 2.5 hours. The crawl begins at 7pmat Tommy Condonson Church St. Tickets are $30 and include light appetizers. Beverages are available for purchase. For more information visit www.pubtourcharleston.com.
- Disney on Ice Presents Frozen at the North Charleston Coliseum. Shows are Saturday at
, 11am and 3pm 7pm; Sunday 1pmand 5pm. For more information visit ticketmaster.com.
- Charleston Screams- a haunted house set up in Citadel will run from 5pm-9pm,
Fridaysand Saturdays through Halloween. Tickets are $10 with 10% of all proceeds will be donated to the MUSC Children’s fund. For more information visit charlestonscreams.com.
- Salsa Sunday Social- Holy City Salsa will host a free beginners lesson on Sunday from
7:30pm– 8pm.From 8pmuntil 11pmthere will be a $10 social event. BYOB event. Check it out and you’ll be sure to sign up for the set of four classes. For more information visit holycitysalsa.com.
- CCPRC will host a fishing tournament at the Mt. Pleasant Pier. Registration will begin at
6am. Children 15 & under must be accompanied by a Guardian. For more information call 843-588-3474.
- After taking a year off Fright Nights return to Boone Hall Plantation! The events begin on
FridaySeptember 29th and run through TuesdayOctober 31. There are four attractions – the Cemetery of Lost Souls, The Crypt, the Gateway and the Wicked Woods Cemetery Haunted Hayride. For more information visit www.BooneHallFrightNights.com.
- Fill Restaurant and Piano Bar. Come watch the fun as Jonathan Ansley and a special guest musician battle it out. Shows are
6pmand 9pm. For more information visit fillbar.com.
- Here’s the best one: Contact me for assistance finding a new home!!
The list can go on and on. For more information on Charleston events or if you’re looking for a new home in the Charleston area give me a call….or email…..or text.