Weekend Update for Charleston SC
Weekend update for Charleston!!
Fall has arrived; or something like it. Temperatures will be in the upper 70’s, but that’s ok, the humidity has dropped and the weather is sunny and awesome. Also, we get an extra hour this weekend with the clocks going back Saturday night!! As usual, there are many indoor and outdoor activities and here are a few suggested activities:
- The Coastal Carolina Fair is finally here at the Exchange Park in Ladson!! With 60 rides for all ages the fair runs through November 5th. Admission it $10 adults and $5 children. Wristband tickets are $20 when purchased at Walgreens or Online. Wristband tickets at the gate are $25 Friday and Saturday at the gate. For more information visit coastalcarolinafair.org.
- Sports anyone?? The Citadel hosts Western Carolina at Johnson Hagood Stadium at 2pm. The Stingrays host the Jacksonville Icemen at the North Charleston Coliseum on Sunday. The puck drops at 3pm and tickets range from $12 - $32. For more information call 843-745-3000.
- The 5th annual Rockabillaque at Park Circle in North Charleston Saturday from 11am – 7pm. Classic Car and Vintage Bike Show, music on three stages and many restaurants and vendors. More than 20 bands and the event is FREE! For more information visit rockabillaque.com.
- The CHS Oyster Roast at the Mcleod Plantation on James Island from 3pm- 6pm. This event benefits the CHS educational outreach program. The event is $40 for adults and $25 for children. Ticket price includes oysters, hotdogs, beer, live music and games. For more information call 843-579-9922.
- The Charleston Mac-Off returns to the Groves at Patriots Point Saturday from 11am – 5pm. Free kids zone, live music and liquor, beer and wine for purchase. Tickets are $20 at the door while they last. For more information call 843-640-3800. Come out and vote for your favorite mac&cheese!
- The 16th annual Harvest Festival at Johns Island County Park. The festival at Mullet Hall will include live Bluegrass Bands, food, beverages and children’s activities. The event will be Saturday from 11am – 5pm. Tickets are $8 per person. For more information call 843-795-4386.
- Fill Restaurant and Piano Bar. Come watch the fun as Jonathan Ansley and a special guest musician battle it out. Shows are 6pm and 9pm. For more information visit fillbar.com.
- Here’s the best one: Contact me for assistance finding a new home!!
The list can go on and on. For more information on Charleston events or if you’re looking for a new home in the Charleston area give me a call….or email…..or text.