Weekend Update for Charleston SC
Weekend update for Charleston!!
Fall has arrived!! The temperatures and humidity have dropped and it’s a great weekend to be in sunny Charleston, South Carolina! As usual, there are many indoor and outdoor activities and here are a few suggested activities:
- The Coastal Carolina Fair is finally here at the Exchange Park in Ladson!! With 60 rides for all ages the fair runs from October 26th – November 5th. Admission it $10 adults and $5 children. Wristband tickets are $20 when purchased at Walgreens or Online. Wristband tickets at the gate are $25 Friday and Saturday at the gate. For more information visit coastalcarolinafair.org.
- Football anyone?? The Citadel hosts VMI at Johnson Hagood Stadium at 2pm for their homecoming game. Charleston Southern hosts Momouth at 6pm at Buc Field.
- Family Fun?? Hocus Pocus at the MUSC Health Stadium on Daniel Island. Come view the movie on the 3,000 sq. ft. video board. Gates open 5:30pm, movie at 6:30pm. Food trucks, jump castles and dogs on leash welcome. Tickets $5.
- Movie night at the Joe featuring Moana. Come meet Moana, costume parade, jump castle and fire eating show. Gates open at 6pm, show at 7pm and tickets are only $5. Friday the 27th.
- Feel like excercising?? James Island Connector run is Saturday the 28th at 8:30am. For more information visit eventbrite.com
- Now through October 31st the Original Pub and Brewery Tours of Charleston will feature the Haunted Pub Crawl. Tour groups will visit several pubs and taverns and hear tales of the haunted city. Groups will visit three to five pubs in 2.5 hours. The crawl begins at 7pm at Tommy Condons on Church St. Tickets are $30 and include light appetizers. Beverages are available for purchase. For more information visit pubtourcharleston.com.
- Charleston Screams - a haunted house set up in Citadel will run from 5pm-9pm, Fridays and Saturdays through Halloween. Tickets are $10 with 10% of all proceeds will be donated to the MUSC Children’s fund. For more information visit charlestonscreams.com.
- After taking a year off Fright Nights return to Boone Hall Plantation! The events begin on Friday September 29th and run through Tuesday October 31. There are four attractions – the Cemetery of Lost Souls, The Crypt, the Gateway and the Wicked Woods Cemetery Haunted Hayride. For more information visit www.BooneHallFrightNights.com.
- Fill Restaurant and Piano Bar. Come watch the fun as Jonathan Ansley and a special guest musician battle it out. Shows are 6pm and 9pm. For more information visit fillbar.com.
- Here’s the best one: Contact me for assistance finding a new home!!
The list can go on and on. For more information on Charleston events or if you’re looking for a new home in the Charleston area give me a call….or email…..or text.