Things to do in Charleston this weekend
Posted By: Ralph Campbell
In: Things to do in Charleston
Date: Thu, Jun 15th 2017 9:14 am
Things to do this weekend in Charleston!!
We’re headed toward the weekend and you’re wondering what to do this week. Also, this is Farther’s Day weekend so let do something different as a family and skip the tie and socks. Here are a few suggested activities for this weekend:
- Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure - something really different and educational on well known and lesser known Charleston landmarks. It combines the Amazing Race with a three hour Charleston tour. Friday June 16th from 10am until 8pm. Start when you want and play at your own pace. Download the app, solve clues and complete challenges. Prices run $30 for a team of two up to $44 for a team of 5. For more information or to purchase tickets go to www.eventbrite.com.
- Float into Summer Beer Cruise – Come out and cruise the Charleston Harbor on the Carolina Queen and be treated to beers from Frothy Beard, Holy City, Tradesman and Low Tide breweries. Music will be provided by Dylan Swinson and the Rebel Taqueria will be on board selling food. The cruise runs from 6pm – 9pm and tickets are $50. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wild Blue Adventure Park.- This is Charleston’s premiere high climbing ropes and outdoor adventure park. The park features 72 suspended obstacles up to 35 feet in the air!! Tickets range from $19 for the Explorer’s Gateway Course up to $45 for the more advanced Outdoor Adventure Course. For tickets or more information visit www.wildblueropes.com
- Take a Charleston Food Tour. The tours focus on local growers and producers highlighting the Lowcountry’s culinary heritage. There are five different tours which last approximately 2.5 hours and cost $60. For more information call 843-722-8687.
- The Party at the Point continues at the Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina Friday night from 5:30pm – 9:30pm. The featured band this weekend is the Blue Dogs with Finnegan Bell. Admission is $7 and food and beverages are available for purchase. For more information call 843 769-4799
- The Riverdogs take on Columbia Friday June 16th through Sunday June 18th. Games are 7pm, 6pm and 1pm.at “The Joe.” For more information visit www.riverdogs.com.
- The Deep Water Vineyard/Firefly Distillery will have music and food from noon until 4pm. The facilities are a nice drive out to Wadmalaw Island. Head out to have a relaxing afternoon sampling the spirits at the Vineyard and Distillery. For more information call 843-559-6867.
- Here’s the best one: Contact me for assistance finding a new home!!
The list can go on and on. For more information on Charleston events or if you’re looking for a new home in the Charleston area give me a call….or email…..or text.