Spring is HERE...and some cool activities!
It’s already May, can you believe it?! That means awesome weather, school is almost out and there are a lot of fun events and activities to take part in. Check out some of the upcoming events and fun things to do in our area:
- WHIRLIN’ WATERS IS NOW OPEN: Gallons of fun for all ages, Whirlin’ Waters Adventure Waterpark is located within North Charleston Wannamaker County Park and offers seasonal, island-style water play packed into over 15-acres. Weekends only until Memorial Day Weekend.
- MOVIES IN THE PARK FRIDAY MAY 12TH: Bring your blankets and chairs to Gahagan Park and enjoy Sing (2016). This movie is rated PG. FREE Admission. Live music starts at 6:30 p.m. Several food vendors will be onsite (kettle corn, hot dogs, baked goods and Italian ice). The movie starts at 8:15 p.m.
- CHARLESTON BATTERY MILITARY NIGHT SATURDAY MAY 13TH: Soccer fans come out and support the Charleston Battery as they take on St. Louis FC. The first 500 through the door will receive a free camo Battery t-shirt. Active duty military,
vetsand their families get in for FREE!
- PLAY BALL WITH THE RIVERDOGS ON FAMILY SUNDAYS: Every Sunday in the month of May is “Family Sunday” at Riverdogs home baseball games! Kids eat free, run the bases and parking is free!
- THE TALL SHIPS ARE COMING MAY 19-21: Enjoy this 3-day family festival taking place at the Veterans Terminal Docks at the old Charleston Naval Shipyard. Enjoy, food, music, vendors, a pirate training and so much more!
Featured Listing Of The Week:
184 Willowbend Lane in Summer Trace: 3br, 2ba 1775 ft2. Located less than 1 mile from Summerville's Oakbrook Child Development Center. FROG with a closet so it’s also considered a 4th bedroom. Fenced in backyard, storage shed, screened porch...this beautiful home is
Featured Restaurant of the Week:
Fleet Landing: Enjoy waterfront dining and fun at its best! With an open-air bar and outside tables, this is the best way to enjoy a meal, snack or cocktail in downtown Charleston. They focus on local and sustainable seafood and produce, bringing you the freshest items available! My favorite? The shrimp
For more information on this home or if you have any Real Estate questions, I would love to be of service. Please call me @ 843-810-8307 today!