Another week of fine dining is here, let's take a look back where food was the hot topic.
Two months ago, we had Thanksgiving with a nice golden brown bird, "Turkey" with stuffing, sweet potato pie, and all the trimmings. And just a few weeks ago, we had Christmas, with honey baked ham, collard greens, macaroni, and cheese.
Now its restaurant week and food galore, with good prices, I read one article that said life is short eating dessert should be first.
Many may ask where are these restaurants. I thought you would never ask because they are all over. From Folly Beach to Summerville, the creek, that is Goose Creek to Mt. Pleasant, and we can't forget Downtown Charleston.
You can find whatever you want, depending on your tastebuds.
- Seafood; what about crab cakes, oysters, or shrimp and grits.
- Barbecue; there's pull pork, ribs, and pork shank.
- Sweets; please don't get me started, cakes, pies, and bread pudding.
- What about some Italian, Greek, or Asian food.
- Don't forget those German potato cakes, Mexican tacos, and enchiladas.
Restaurant Week - Try it for yourself!