New Years Eve 2018 in Charleston
It is already December somehow, and in addition to all the gift and dinner planning for the holidays, New
- Yorktown Countdown 2018: This New Years Eve party has been a staple in Charleston for years now. A fantastic, high energy party that allows guests to explore (to an extent) this massive piece of history while ringing in the new year. I may be slightly biased as I met my wife at this party several years ago, but get your tickets while you still can! (VIP online sales have already sold out.)
- A Decadent New Years Eve Party at Zero George: This high-end event held annually at Zero George may be pricey, but most would agree it is worth the money. It will be a black-tie event (masquerade optional) with live jazz and plenty of champagne, caviar, and heavy
hors d’oevours. Reserve your ticket now!
- Charleston Wonderland 2018: One of the best and most unique parties in Charleston, Wonderland offers an incredibly eclectic and fully inclusive experience. With entertainment ranging from DJ's and live music to dancers and circus-like performers, everyone is sure to enjoy themselves. In addition, all the local drinks and food you can want!
- Mansion Ball: This masquerade event thrown by the creators of the Yorktown Countdown is sure to be a Charleston hit. Located at the Restoration on King. Guests are asked to wear Gatsby-era attire to maintain the ambience of the celebration and will be treated to an open bar, light
hors d'oevours, a variety of live music and DJ's, as well as access to the four Penthouse suites and rooftop terraces!
- The Snyder Grand Ball: This annual New
YearsEve event held at the Charleston Aquarium is always a hit. Explore the aquarium while enjoying live music, an open bar, and light hors d'oevours. Dressis black tie optional.
- New Years Eve on the Creek: For the biggest New Years Eve celebration in Mount Pleasant, head to Shem Creek for this joint event created by Red's Ice House and Tavern & Table. Guests of this all-inclusive event can expect a variety of beer, wine, cocktails, live music, and even a huge fireworks show!
- The Alley New Years Eve: Located at the Alley downtown, this party has been coined "Charleston's most affordable all-inclusive New Years Eve Party" at just $75 (if you purchase your tickets early). This lowered price still includes beer, wine, cocktails, light
hors d'oevours, and even free bowling and arcade games!
There is clearly plenty to do this New Years Eve in the Lowcountry, just not much time left to choose! Let me know what you end up doing and as always, please don't hesitate to contact me if you are