Johns Island continues to explode with new subdivisions and compared to some other areas in the lowcountry, the new homes are reasonably priced. So, what is there to do on Johns Island? Here's the short list:
1) Visit the Angel Oak site. Quite an impressive tree to see.
2) Tatooed Moose Restaurant - the Duck Club sandwich is outstanding.
3) Low Tide brewery to sample their craft beers
4) Visit Fresh Fields - shopping and restaurants. They also have festivals on the weekends in the summer with music and activities for the kids
5) Bike the trails on Kiawah Island.
6) Watch the sunset on the deck at Red's Icehouse at Bohicket Marina.
7) Short drive to Firefly Distillery. Food trucks and entertainment on Saturdays.
8) Visit the Charleston Tea Plantation on Wadmalaw Island. See how tea is produced and take the trolley ride around the property. Free samples of hot and cold tea.
9) Beachwalker County park on Kiawah Island
10) 15 Minutes to downtown.
I would be happy to assist in your search for a new home whether it be on Johns Island or anywhere else in the tri-county area.