I AM REAL ESTATE
Posted By: Ute Appleby
In: Buying and Selling
Date: Tue, Jun 6th 2017 10:06 am
YES, OF COURSE, YOU KNOW IT ALL !
Whether selling, buying or leasing a home, the real estate agent you hire is critical to guiding you to make the right decision. Most agents can walk one through the process and explain the industry language and terms, but one should expect from an agent much more than that.
The housing crisis made everyone aware that understanding the real estate market is more complicated than it seems. Today, there are many questions a real estate agent must be able to answer to ensure you are making the right decision.
Here are just a few questions your REALTOR should answer:
- Is ZILLOW always right?
- It is a big risk to own a home, right?
- Why can't I just go online to find a home, why should I work with a REALTOR ?
- I could just lease a home and live carefree, right?
- How much down payment to you need to purchase a home?
- Do I need perfect credit to qualify for a mortgage?
- Why can't we list at a higher price and drop it later if necessary?
- You make so much commission, can you not give me a break?
- What can your company and you do for me, that I as the buyer or seller cannot do myself?
When you interview me to be your agent to represent and assist you in your next real estate transaction, I will come prepared and do the best possible to sell your home, to find a new home to purchase or to lease, give your the best advice from my experience in the local real estate market, and find out specific information you are interested in i.e. neighborhood rules, schools, insurance, local lenders, contractors, builders, things to do etc.
Feel free to invite me for an interview and sit down to discuss your real estate needs. No pressure, no sales pitch. Just professional information.
You can find me and the option to search for property on my website: www.DefinitelyCharleston.com
Ute Lisa Appleby, Realtor
AGENTOWNED REALTY CO., Mt Pleasant SC
Real Estate/Leasing/Property Management
cell: 843.345.2625 efax: 843.725.6501 email@example.com