AgentOwned Realty

Homeowners Insurance

Posted By: Robert Judy In: Homeowners Insurance
Date: Thu, Jul 27th 2017 12:11 pm

Everyone knows that if you own a car, you must have some sort of car insurance. With homeowners insurance, you aren’t required by law to have it. But if you are financing your home with a mortgage, your lender will most likely require it.

There are many different forms of homeowners insurance, and different prices depending on which insurance company you are using. Homeowners insurance is a package policy, typically covering damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries that happen on the premise.


Written by: Robert Judy