Don’t Forget About Your Garage When Selling Your Home
Posted By: TheMikeandJeanne Team
In: Sellers Information
Date: Wed, Jul 15th 2015 12:24 pm
Do you need to think about the condition of your garage when you’re getting ready to sell your home? The answer is yes!
- An organized garage tells the buyer your home has been well taken care of.
- Your garage should be as attractive as all of the other rooms in your house.
- Make sure your garage has adequate lighting and the floor should be clean. If there are stains on the floor, painting it would be a plus.
- Check to make sure all of the garage doors work properly and replace any that do not.
- Get rid of things that you don’t need any more. Garage sales are a great way to do that and the whole family can be involved in the process.
A neat, clean garage always looks larger and that’s a big selling bonus!