Building with Crescent at the Cove at Cane Bay
As previously promised, I have been interviewing different building at Cane Bay. The reason is so that when I have a client interested in Cane Bay, I can better serve them. By calling me, potential buyers can avoid
- Spending too much time looking at the dozen or so builders and possibly 100 different home plans.
- Give buyers, one point of Contact to compare the different Sub Divisions in Cane Bay
- A resource for buyers to use in doing the leg work and making those tedious sales calls to the builders
- Prevent the frustrations of information over load
- Provide buyers with a resource to compare the different builders
The Sub Division I will be outlining today is the Cove.
- The Cove has 3 builders; Crescent, Sabal and Lennar
- This is a Cement Plank Community
- 300 acre navigable Lake
- Boat Ramp
- Homes on raised slabs and some on Crawl Spaces
The feature builder this week is Crescent Homes. I met with Niclole and Nancy After 6 interviews this week with different Cane Bay builders in 6 different sub divisions, by far the were the most knowledgeable on their builder and are extremely professional. It's not surprising, Crescent is a local builder and their reputation is something that most builders aspire to have. Customer Service is natural with Crescent, its provided in a superb manner without thought. The sales associates have a very laid back attitude and I can contest they are not "pushy sales agents" . To Crescent its more about the relationship they have with their customers that matters. So what about Crescent Homes?
- Homes start at $311K and range from 2474 Sq. Ft. to 3770 Sq. Ft.
- Homes can be Semi Custom; some examples
- Move a wall - yes
- Pick out your paint - yes
- Have special light fixtures or Fans installed - yes
- Special sink that is a must have - yes
- 3rd car garage option
- 3 plans with masters down stairs
- Standard Kitchen that will knock your socks off
- All floor plans have min of 3 bedrooms and 3 baths
- Hardwoods, Granite and Crown Modeling--just to name a few standards
- HERS (High Energy Rating System) is below 75 with a guarantee, also the rating is provided by a 3rd party not Crescent
- Typical new homes are around 100, for Energy Star Rating builders must be at 85
- Crescent backs HERS by dollars, $500 per point. The only one I know of who does this.
Bottom Line; Crescent at the Coves is worth a look. If you are looking in Cane Bay, regardless of the sub division please give me a call. As an expert realtor in Cane Bay, I can save you time and aggravation by guiding you to the right sub division and the right builder to meet your needs without you having to spend hours looking and interviewing all the builders than having to compare without any assistance. Email me at David.Schuj@AgentOwnedRealty.com or call 843.922.2003