About AgentOwned Realty
Not your traditional real estate company
In fact, AgentOwned does not even fall in the same category. Why?
From our launch in 1992, we have always seen things differently. Company founders, Liz & Boyd Loadholt, knew there was a better way to approach the industry after running traditional companies for years.
AgentOwned is different
- 100% of the real estate division is owned by the sales associates or "Agent-Owners"
- The Agent-Owners employ the AgentOwned Service Company to manage their firm for them
- The real estate division is run on a cost basis and with the Service Company being responsible for any losses
- No more is collected from real estate commissions than what is necessary to cover business expenses
- Simple commission structure- Agent-Owners can take home more than 100% of their total commissions (gross) each year
- There are no high monthly fees, transaction fees, E&O fees, etc
- The Sister Companies’ , mortgage, insurance, business brokerage, title insurance, & home warranty, profits belong to the real estate division (Agent-Owners) & offset expenses
- The Sister Companies also make the Estate Plan possible which is a residual income stream for the Agent-Owners which is not derived from commissions
- The Estate Plan is:
- a residual income stream for the Agent-Owners
- not derived from real estate commissions
For more information about AgentOwned Realty, contact us today. We love to hear from you!