5 Steps to WINNING with Multiple Offers with Elissa
I've decided to do a follow-up to my last blog, "5 Steps to Getting Multiple Offers on your Home with Elissa," since Multiple Offers are simply part of the business now. Although we are technically in a "Sellers Market, Buyers are winning BIG too with these unprecedented interest rates. I mean, they are STILL the lowest we've seen in over a decade. Also, I want to clear up the misconception for anyone considering Selling that there will be nothing to buy. Just follow these 5 steps and I will help you get your Dream Home (even in this crazy market).
- Get Pre-Approved. There is simply no point in house shopping without a pre-approval letter. Your Realtor will need that to submit with any offer. If you need a Lender, just ask for my recommendations!
- Tell me SPECIFICALLY what you are looking for. Let's not waste time; give me your list of "Must-Haves" and "WOULD-LIKES" but aren't deal-breakers.
- Have me work DAILY to find that property the second it comes on the market. Your Realtor should be checking the Hot Sheet Daily; this is all the New Listings that just hit the MLS that day. Be ready to go see the property the day it hits the market, though. Unfortunately, if you wait a day, it may be too late.
- Have me contact the Listing Agent immediately to see how many showings they have, if they have any offers in hand, and if they are expecting any offers. We need to know what we are up against before we submit the offer.
- Let me guide you on what to offer, based on the interest level and if there are multiple offers. If there are multiple offers (which is usually the case), be prepared to go over asking and not ask the Seller for anything. My goal is to help you be the winning offer. I will guide you to make an aggressive offer but not break the bank; my buyers' homes have all appraised.
When we work quickly and toward a common goal, I can almost guarantee you will get that dream house!
If you'd like to chat about buying or selling, give me a call! 843-410-7871