5 Step to Getting Multiple Offers on your home (and selling in a day) with Elissa
If there's one thing I love in this Market is pricing homes to sell and QUICK.
Just this weekend, I had 2 Listings each go Under Contract in 1 DAY, with Multiple Offers, OVER ASKING. And I did it in both the Charleston and Myrtle Beach Markets. Here are the steps to take if you list you're home with me to get the most bang for your Buck!
- Let me come over and get to know your house. I will walk the house and tell you what needs to be done to prepare it to show, room by room. I will also give you the same suggestions for your yard.
- Have me do a THOROUGH Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) after seeing your home to price it accurately. Thorough means I even make adjustments for comps with different bedrooms, bathrooms, sq feet, etc., if need be.
- Trust me to price it accurately and to get Multiple Offers. Sometimes this may even mean pricing it slightly below market value. Buyers and their Agents search for homes at certain price thresholds that you may need to fall into to get more views. IE, we pricing at $299,000 instead of $305,000 will get you in front of the $300,000 and Under Clients (And in this case get you over $305!)
- Once you receive several Strong Offers, have me call for Best and Final. I let every Agent know who has put an offer in or is still yet to show what our deadline is for this. We ask for all of their Best and Final Offers to be in by this deadline.
- Don't make a decision just based on Offer Price. Although this is a driving factor, have me go through all the details of every contract with you IN DEPTH. For instance, I would advise taking a $310,000 offer with no Home Sale Contingency over a $315,000offer with a Home Sale Contingency. We can always ask for backup offers from the rest.
I hope this helps! Call or message me today if you are even THINKING about selling your home. I will do a Comparative Market Analysis on your home FOR FREE!