Linda Sue D'Angelo
Linda Sue D'Angelo
Full Service Realtor - Realtor
Goose Creek SC 29445
Going Above And Beyond For Both Buyers And Sellers / My Schedule Is Your Schedule!
As a Realtor of 16 years gaining Clients' trust and exciting them about the Selling process is what gives me great satisfaction. I cherish being a Real Estate Agent. I love to help both Sellers and Buyers. Being a straight shooter, I believe in working as a team directly with you. I keep up with the market, guiding clients through the Real Estate process.
I'm originally from Pennsylvania and I am proud to be here in South Carolina. I'm very active in charity events and fundraising as well as volunteer for the North Charleston Recreation center for children in sports. Resident of South Carolina since 1993.
I graduated from a Technical School as a paralegal for the District Attorney of Pennsylvania. It helps me to make sure all t's are crossed and all i's are dotted to eliminate errors. In addition, I am a graduate from USF with a Bachelor's degree in Hotel Restaurant Management, which works well with serving others in the customer service end of Real Estate, and in making them happy and to enjoy a pleasurable experience in Selling and/or Buying a home.
I've traveled quite a bit just because I wanted to get out there and see places, and it helps me to to know and feel what others may feel to move.
My devotion to God gives me focus on living each day to the fullest and to treat others how you would want to be treated. Also, spending time with my very gorgeous talented daughters of 12 & 14 keeps me on my toes and gives me motive to keep going on a daily basis.
What you can count on from me are:
Experience, integrity, commitment, passion, patience, fun, and I've been told I project a professional aura.
- Technology: Having more than the competition, to get your Home to a sold status.
- Optimistic: Always positive, always optimistic. Having the power of eye contact.
- Creative: Knowing how to solve problems together and from my experience.
- Specialty: Seeing your Home through the eyes of an educated Real Estate Agent.
- Negotiator: Having the skills and knowledge of being a master negotiator.
- Goal: My ultimate goal as a Realtor is to be your Real Estate Agent Advisor for life.