Broker - CRS, Epro, GRI
Goose Creek SC 29445
Looking For A Realtor With Over a Quarter Of A Century In Experience?
Make no mistake about it, Russ knows real estate and knows the Charleston area extremely well. If fact, when another agents need help or information and ask who would know, the most heard comment is: Ask4Russ!
What does this mean, this means that as a person looking to buy or sell a home, you too, should "Ask4Russ".
Russ has been a Realtor for over 33 years, a broker for over 25 years, and has served on several committees for Charleston Trident Association of Realtors, including Professional Standards and CTAR Board of Directors.
Wouldn't you Ask4Russ?
Born in Columbus, Ohio in 1945, proudly served 9 years in the navy, 5 years on USS Abraham Lincoln when it was a submarine, all of this gave him discipline, improved his character and drove him to follow his passion in life. He lived in Connecticut and Rhode Island for 8 years, until he moved to Charleston in 1981.
It took six years for him to find the love of his life and marry her. His lovely wife, Mary Windham, and he married in 1987. He has three lovely children, seven outstanding grandchildren, and six amazing great grandchildren.
When Russ is not living his passion as a Realtor, he enjoys practicing judo, and shooting pool. He has a strong faith, and is a Lector and Commentator at the Immaculate Conception Church in Goose Creek and serve on Hospitality and RCIA (Right of Christian Initiation of Adults) ministries. I am a 3rd Degree in the Knights of Columbus.
So, if you are looking buy or sell a home... Ask4Russ!
Contact Russ Today!
Russ@Ask4Russ.com | (843) 200-9606
Russ' Impressive Accreditations
• 1984 – present Real Estate Broker
• 700 transactions with a total volume over $77,000,000
• ABR (Accredited Buyers Agent)
• GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute)
• CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
• Epro (Certified Internet)
• Life member of CTAR (Charleston Trident Association of Realtors) Million Dollar Club.
• CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) Candidate
• Instructor for CTAR Professional Standards Orientation classes
• Instructor for CTAR Protocol classes
• First Individual Realtor in local Tri-County area to develop a Homepage
• Established a DNS (Domain Name Service)