A good listing agent should be able to provide the buyer with the information needed to properly list a home. An agent should come to you with the following information, in writing.
1. Competitive Market analysis.
2. A spread sheet outlining not only the price ranges, for your house, but what you can expect to net, after closing.
3. Quickly identify the market, meaning, they should be able to indicate who would be buying a house.
4. An agent that understands the international real estate market and has the means to market international, such as AgentOwned.
5. An agent that can guide you in staging and make recommendations on what needs to be done to the house in order to make it more marketable. BEWARE of an Agent, in today's market that wants you to do a lot of work. Most is not needed in today's market.
For further questions Call Dave Now at843.922.2003 or email me at email@example.com