Weekend update for Charleston SC
Weekend update for Charleston!!
Hopefully we all survived the hurricane/tropical storm earlier this week. We’re in the high point of hurricane season so we still have a way to go before we are out of the woods. Take a break this weekend and recharge your batteries to weather the rest of the hurricane season. As usual, there are many indoor and outdoor activities to take your mind off the heat. Here are a few suggested activities:
- Catch the end of Charleston Beer Week! Charleston now has 19 production breweries with 5 more under construction. The breweries will have special beers and pricing along with events and music. For more information visit charlestonbeerweek.com.
- Charleston Restaurant Week. Visit your favorite restaurant or venture to a new one to experience local cuisine at discounted prices. Most restaurants will be offering prix fixe menus and discounted specials thorough the end of the week. Visit charlestonrestaurantassociation.com for more information.
- The Scottish Games at Boone Hall Plantation. This event features authentic Scottish music and intense athletic sporting events on Saturday September 17 from 9am – 5pm. For more information visit boonehallplantation.com.
- Charleston Harbor Jams at the Groves at Patriots Point. Come for a full day of music from noon until 11pm. There will be specialty beers, wine, cocktails and food available. For more information visit www.charlestonharborjam.com.
- Fill Restaurant and Piano Bar. This Saturday will be Piano Man: Tribute to Billy Joel. Come watch the fun as Jonathan Ansley and David D battle it out. Shows are 6pm and 9pm. 3 course meal + admission $50; 2 drinks + admission $30. For more information visit www.fillbar.com.
- Here’s the best one: Contact me for assistance finding a new home!!
The list can go on and on. For more information on Charleston events or if you’re looking for a new home in the Charleston area give me a call….or email…..or text.