Weekend Update for Charleston SC
Weekend Update for Charleston SC!!
Looks like we all survived the solar eclipse and it was incident free. For many, it was the event of a lifetime that will be talked about for a long time.
Normally, I would list things to do in Charleston for the weekend but this is what I would consider a "soft" weekend. Last weekend was the eclipse weekend and Labor Day weekend is just around the corner. The kids are back in school so now it's just adult relaxation time.
Living in Charleston you have many choices:
- Bike ride- There are great trails West Ashley, Kiawah and two through the Francis Marion National Forest.
- Beaches - Sullivans Island, Isle of Palms and Folly Beach
- Kayak - rent a kayak on Shem Creek and paddle with the dolphins
- Take a yoga class
- Take an hour to play with the kittens at Pounce Cat Cafe
- Kick back on the green at Freshfields on Kiawah and catch some music
- Treasure hunt at the many consignment stores in the area
- Play tourist in your own town. Roam around downtown and take pictures of the many flower boxes or wrought iron gates in Charleston
- Search for your new home
Living in Charleston gives you a wide variety of options of things to do every day. We have some of the best restaurants in the country, the arts and history. This soft weekend is a very good time to look for your new home. Give me a call, text or email to tour the local inventory of available homes!