Things to do this weekend in Charleston
Posted By: Ralph Campbell
In: Things to do this weekend
Date: Thu, Jun 22nd 2017 9:42 am
Things to do this weekend in Charleston!!
We’re headed toward the weekend and you’re wondering what to do this week. The weather looks like it’s going to be hot and humid with the potential for the Charleston afternoon pop-up rain showers. Here are a few suggested activities, outdoor & indoor, for this weekend:
- Escape Rooms – escape the heat for an hour and have fun with friends solving puzzles. Escape rooms have become popular games for social interaction with friends or team building with colleagues. Your group will be locked in a themed room and have an hour to solve clues to puzzles or complete challenges in order to “escape”. There are three conveniently locate in the Charleston area:
- Breakout Escape Game - 18 Leinbach Dr. (just off of Savanah Highway, West Ashley. They have three games: Escape Death Row, Bank Heist and Serial Killer. Each game is $28 per person. For more information call 843-714-9132 or at www.charlestonescapegames.com.
- Escape in 60 -45 S. Market St. They have three games: Davy Jones Locker, Prison Escape and Ransom. Each game is $28 per person. For more information call 843-709-6266 or at www.escape60.com.
- Epic Escape Game – 966 Houston Northcutt Mt. Pleasant. They have four games: Undead Outbreak, Escape Area 51, Meltdown and Derailed. Each game is $28 per person. For more information call 843-609-5677 or at www.mountpescapegames.com.
- The Royal American will host the Summer Shindig on Saturday with music from Futurebirds, Matt Monday, The Artisanals, Young Mister, Very Hypnotic Soul Band, Zack Mexico, ET Anderson, DUMB Doctors, Grace Joyner, Riot Stares, Jordan Igoe, Secret Guest, Crab Claw, & DJ Party Dad. Tickets are $25 general admission and $35 VIP, which includes the after party. Doors open at 4pm. For more information or to book tickets: www.muriasentertainment.com.
- For something really unique – The Carifest Carnival Parade. The parade will begin at King and John streets and meander through the streets of Charleston and end at Brittlebank Park, Carnival Village. The parade begins at 4pm and the village runs from 5pm – 11pm. Performing Live US Virgin Islands Soca Artist Scrouge, Reggae Infinity Band, Haiti Children's Choir. Caribbean food, and Arts & Crafts, and Kiddie Zone. For more information: www.charlestoncarifest.com.
- The Party at the Point continues at the Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina Friday night from 5:30pm – 9:30pm. The featured band this weekend is reggae with the Dubplates. Admission is $7 and food and beverages are available for purchase. For more information call 843 769-4799 or at www.charlestonpartyatthepoint.com
- Here’s the best one: Contact me for assistance finding a new home!!
The list can go on and on. For more information on Charleston events or if you’re looking for a new home in the Charleston area give me a call….or email…..or text.