The Lowcountry Times
Check out some of the upcoming events and fun things to do in our area:
- JAMES ISLAND COUNTY PARK: The Splash Zone
waterparkis now open daily. Come enjoy 100’s of acres of trails, marshes, lakesand fun at the park. While there take a dip in the awesome Splash Zone waterpark. Slides, lazy rivers and so much more await your arrival!
- MOUNT PLEASANT FARMER’S MARKET: Join us every Tuesday, April through September, from 3:30 – 7:00 p.m. to mingle with neighbors and visitors alike while enjoying live music and family-friendly activities.
- CHARLESTON BATTERY: The Battery takes on Toronto FC on
SaturdayJune 24th at 7:oop.m. It’s Family 4-Pack night where a family of 4 gets in for $40.00! Jump castles, balloon artists and so much more!
- WESCOTT GOLF CLUB TRIVIA THURSDAY’S: Come out to the Golf Club every Thursday for Team Trivia. Happy hour and bar menu starting at 4:30 p.m. with trivia at 7:00 p.m.
- Summerville YMCA: With 3 locations in Oakbrook, The Ponds and Downtown Summerville, there are tons of activities, camps still open for registration,
poolsand gyms you and your family can take advantage of! Check out www.summervilleymca.org for more information.
- Summerville HS Volleyball Camp: The Green Wave Volleyball Team will host a Little Wave VB Camp on July 11th-13th for rising 4th through
9th gradegirls. The camp runs from 9am-12noon. For infovisit www.summervilleathletics.com.
- Movies in Gahagan Park: The 3rd Friday of each month, June,
Julyand August, enjoy food, music and a movie in Gahagan Park. Music starts at 6:30pmand the movie always starts when dark. For more info please visit www.visitsummerville.com.
Whiteand Blue on the Green: Historic Downtown Summerville turns into a celebration of our Nation with vendors, food, music and fun. From 5:30-9:30 on 7/4, plus don’t forget to stay for the fireworks! For more info please visit www.visitsummerville.com.
This week I also want to feature my new listing!
2008 Baltusrol Court
MLS# 17017489 - Residential
Best value in Pine Forest Country Club, come see for yourself! Beautifully maintained 3br home plus a FROG that's considered the 4th bedroom. Nicely landscaped yard with over-sized driveway will greet you. Inside you will find wood floors in the LR, DR