The Glamours Life of Flipping Houses
WHO DOESN'T WANT TO MAKE A HUGE PROFIT IN ONE DAY?
Flipping houses seems like a fun topic, as made popular by HGTV reality shows, but what they don't show is the real life hard work and number crunching that goes into these major projects. Return on investments can be monumental on flipping homes, you just have to stick to the fundamentals to maximize your dollars.
What exactly is house flipping, you ask? Withing the shortest time possible, the purchase of a property, then selling it at a profit.
HOW DOES IT ALL WORK?
- RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH!!! If the property is not enough below re-sale margin, there won't re room for profit.
- Networking- it's all about who you know.
- Investors can be beneficial to your flipping business! They can be found in places such as websites, chamber of commerce meetings, friends and family members.
- Find a great, qualified team!
- HIRE A REAL ESTATE AGENT to find you the perfect property and negotiate your deals.
- Analyze the deal and make an offer.
- Carefully manage your processes with calculations and hire a general contractor if possible.
- Sell your property.
Flipping houses can be very beneficial, but can also be very detrimental. Never bite off more than you can chew. The return on investment will handsomely reward your efforts if done correctly, so don't cut corners by not hiring a real estate agent and general contractor. Happy flipping!
AgentOwned Realty Co. Premier Group, Inc.
141 A N. Main Street
Summerville, SC 29483