Spring is HERE...and some cool activities!
Posted By: Brad Middleton
In: Family Time
Date: Thu, May 11th 2017 2:25 pm
It’s already May, can you believe it?! That means awesome weather, school is almost out and there are a lot of fun events and activities to take part in. Check out some of the upcoming events and fun things to do in our area:
- WHIRLIN’ WATERS IS NOW OPEN: Gallons of fun for all ages, Whirlin’ Waters Adventure Waterpark is located within North Charleston Wannamaker County Park and offers seasonal, island-style water play packed into over 15-acres. Weekends only until Memorial Day Weekend.
- MOVIES IN THE PARK FRIDAY MAY 12TH: Bring your blankets and chairs to Gahagan Park and enjoy Sing (2016). This movie is rated PG. FREE Admission. Live music starts at 6:30 p.m. Several food vendors will be onsite (kettle corn, hot dogs, baked goods and Italian ice). The movie starts at 8:15 p.m.
- CHARLESTON BATTERY MILITARY NIGHT SATURDAY MAY 13TH: Soccer fans come out and support the Charleston Battery as they take on St. Louis FC. The first 500 through the door will receive a free camo Battery t-shirt. Active duty military, vets and their families get in for FREE!
- PLAY BALL WITH THE RIVERDOGS ON FAMILY SUNDAYS: Every Sunday in the month of May is “Family Sunday” at Riverdogs home baseball games! Kids eat free, run the bases and parking is free!
- THE TALL SHIPS ARE COMING MAY 19-21: Enjoy this 3-day family festival taking place at the Veterans Terminal Docks at the old Charleston Naval Shipyard. Enjoy, food, music, vendors, a pirate training and so much more!
Featured Listing Of The Week:
184 Willowbend Lane in Summer Trace: 3br, 2ba 1775 ft2. Located less than 1 mile from Summerville's Oakbrook Child Development Center. FROG with a closet so it’s also considered a 4th bedroom. Fenced in backyard, storage shed, screened porch...this beautiful home is move in ready, all for just $215,000!
Featured Restaurant of the Week:
Fleet Landing: Enjoy waterfront dining and fun at its best! With an open-air bar and outside tables, this is the best way to enjoy a meal, snack or cocktail in downtown Charleston. They focus on local and sustainable seafood and produce, bringing you the freshest items available! My favorite? The shrimp po-boy with shredded lettuce, tomato, asiago, & blue cheese dressing with a caesar salad and a cold sweet tea or local draft beer! YUMMY!!!
For more information on this home or if you have any Real Estate questions, I would love to be of service. Please call me @ 843-810-8307 today!