Sizes of Different Social Media Images
Social media is crucial.
No longer is a social media presence a "should" be for a real estate professional, it is now a must. The public uses searches engines (Google, etc), as well as Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc), to research areas, homes, and potential real estate agents. And all Social Media is better with great images.
Someone in the Mt Pleasant Office location of AgentOwned Realty is doing an overhaul of her Social Media presence. She wrote me a note and asked a great question:
Can you tell me the sizes of the photos for Facebook Cover Page & Profile? And any other measurements you might have for different websites etc?
- Facebook Cover: 828px by315px
- Facebook Profile: (mine is) 670px by 670px - but I believe if it is anything over 300px in both dirrections, it will give you box to edit it down to the size it wants
- Facebook Page: 940px by 788px
- Facebook Ad: 1200px by 628px
- Facebook Post: 940px by 788px
- Twitter Header: 1500px by 500px
- Twitter Post: 1024px by 512px
- Twitter Graphic: 540px by 810px
- Pinterest Graphic: 735px by 1102px
- YouTube Channel Art: 2560px by 1440px
- YouTube Thumbnail: 1280px by 720px
- Google+ Photo: 1240px by 700px
- Tumbler Graphic: 540px by 810px
- Istagram Post: 1080px by 1080px
There you go. Is there one I missed that you need? Just let me know: Liza@AgentOwned.com.
Two sites that I find incredibly helpful are Canva.com and PicMonkey.com. Both have free versions and upgrades avaiable. But for editing and sizing the free parts are perfection! Give them a shot and let me know what you think-