"Oh What Fun" The Holiday Festival of Lights
One of my family’s “don’t ever miss a year” annual holiday traditions is the Holiday Festival of Lights. We get the family together, pack in our cars and head out to James Island County Park. First we drive through the three miles of wonderland and see over 700 sparkling multicolored light displays. Then we park our car and the excitement has just begun.
- Take a walk on the trails to see more of the unique displays from frolicing animals to dancing Christmas trees.
- A sand castle sculptured with over 50 tons of sand.
- Don’t miss the train ride through the trails and around the park, a favorite with the kids and adults as well!
- Visit Santa’s Sweet Shoppe for food and gifts.
- Take a ride on the Victorian carousel.
- Roast marshmallows over a huge firepit.
- And, of course, there is Santa He usually doesn’t arrive til around Thanksgiving since he is still busy at the North Pole but when he does he is ready to collect all of the children’s Christmas lists.
This year the festival runs from November 11, 2016 through January 1, 2017.
James Island County Park is located at 871 Riverland Road. It is a great place to visit year round. There is camping, pavilions to rent, playgrounds, a water park, picnic areas, trails to run, walk or ride your bike and so much more. There is a huge doggie park for your dog to run, play and even swim in the lake.
If you are thinking of buying, selling or investing give me a call at 843-817-3370 or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org . I am here to help my clients “Make the Right Move” in all of their real estate transactions.