Mt. Pleasant Neighborhood – Recap - Tides
Today I want to go back about 5 months and see what has changed from the previous post for the neighborhoods. First on the list from way back in December 2016, is The Tides. Let me remind you where the previous post is (this Link) and what were the numbers from then until now.
- Number of Condos For Sale
- There are 17 Condos for sale at the time of this post. Back in December there were 14 For Sale.
- Prices range from $525,900 to $1,899,000
- There are 2 Condos under contract (Active Contingent) – prices are $595,000 - $1,950,000
- Number of Sold Condos the last 5 months (from Dec 1, 2016 til May 5, 2017)
- There were 12 Condos sold
- Prices range from $649,000 (1 Bedrm, 1.5bth) to $2,050,000 (Penthouse, 3 Bedrm, 3.5bth, 2900 sqft)
- Back in December 2016 and the previous 6 months there were 49 Condos Sold.
In summary, it looks like this neighborhood is still finding people to Buy and at a wide range of prices. The location is also a huge Plus since it is right at the base of the Ravenel Bridge and many Condos overlook the Cooper River. Other notes are Building IV had just opened Summer of 2016 and there were a large amount of sales then (49 Sold overall from June 2016 til Dec 2016).
If you would be interested in seeing any of the Condos at The Tides, feel free to give me a call/text/email.
As always, if you know someone wanting to Buy or Sell Real Estate, send them my way as I continue to get nice reviews.