I AM REAL ESTATE
YES, OF COURSE, YOU KNOW IT
The housing crisis made everyone aware that understanding the real estate market is more complicated than it seems. Today, there are many questions a real estate agent must be able to answer to ensure you are making the right decision.
Here are just a few questions your REALTOR should answer:
- Is ZILLOW always right?
- It is a big risk to own a home, right?
- Why can't I just go online to find a home, why should I work with a
- I could just lease a home and live carefree, right?
- How much down payment to you need to purchase a home?
- Do I need perfect credit to qualify for a mortgage?
- Why can't we list at a higher price and drop it later if necessary?
- You make so much commission, can you not give me a break?
- What can your company and you do for me, that I as the buyer or seller cannot do myself?
When you interview me to be your agent to represent and assist you in your next real estate transaction, I will come prepared and do the best possible to sell your home, to find a new home to purchase or to lease, give your the best advice from my experience in the local real estate market, and find out specific information you are interested in i.e. neighborhood rules, schools, insurance, local lenders, contractors, builders, things to do etc.
Feel free to invite me for an interview and sit down to discuss your real estate needs. No pressure, no sales pitch. Just professional information.
You can find me and the option to search for property on my website: www.DefinitelyCharleston.com