Helpful tips on deciding your new neighborhood
Posted By: Marsha Grimm
In: Choosing your new neighborhood
Date: Wed, Oct 26th 2016 10:24 am
You found your dream home, the perfect place for you! Some things to think about before signing on the dotted line…...
- It’s really important to check out the rush hour traffic. See how long your commute will be both coming and going.
- Drive by midday to see if there are any neighbors around. It’s always good to have some sort of activity in your neighborhood.
- If your potential new home is near a school, drive by at release time. Are there school kids cutting through your yard?
- Take a drive by in the evening. Is the neighborhood loud? Will you have partying neighbors next door or nearby?
- Are there a lot of children in the neighborhood? If you have them yourself, that’s a positive, if you are older, maybe not.
- And then there are the dogs. I personally walk my dog at least a couple of times a day and have met many great people that way. If you have a furry friend and that is important to you by all means look for the dog walkers!!
If you are thinking of buying, selling or investing give me a call at 843-817-3370 or send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org . I am here to help my clients “Make the Right Move” in all of their real estate transactions.