Charleston Rental Home Market is Red Hot
The Charleston, SC Home Rental Market is Red hot at the moment. I have been assisting multiple clients in pursuit of finding a Rental home that fits there family needs. So Please take the time to follow some basic steps when trying to pursue the property that fits you so you aren't feeling frustrated when it has already been rented. (Summerville, West Ashley, Mount Pleasant, Downtown Charleston)
1. Please team up with a licensed Realtor that can provide you daily Market updates on rentals.
2. Be flexible in what you want.
3. Be ready to have 3 choices.
4. If you see a property that works, submit the application right away.
5. Always ask if the property hasn't been rented, if their is any pending applications.
6. Always ask about the Application fees. You can spend a lot of money on application upfront fees without getting the property you want.
7. Understand the market. School districts, Accepting Pets, Subdivisions, HOA's
8. Be flexible in what you can take to your future home. You may not be able to bring pets or your boat as an example
9. More than not you can do all the research you would like but the key in a hot market is having someone provide you timely information so you aren't wasting your time.
Good luck and let me know if I can help
Happy 4th of July