Back to school in the Lowcountry
Posted By: Jennifer Brown
In: Family Fun Activities
Date: Thu, Aug 10th 2017 7:29 am
Important dates for back to school in the Lowcountry
- 1st day of school for students is Tuesday August 22nd
- Meet the teacher for Elementary School will be August 17th from 6-8pm
- Meet the teacher for Middle school 6th grade will be August 16th from 5-7:45pm
- Meet the teacher for Middle School 7 & 8th grades will be Aug 15th from 6-8pm
1st day of school for students is Thursday August 17th
- “Goes back to School Festival” will be held at the Moncks Corner Regional Recreation Complex located at 418 East Main St on August 12th from 9-12pm. Free book bags and school supplies for Berkeley County School District Students
1st day of school for students is Thursday August 17th. No school Monday August 21st for the Solar Eclipse.
- First Day Festival will be held at Liberty Square at the South Carolina Aquarium on Sunday August 13th from 1-4p. Free bags of school supplies will be handed out, Boat Rides, Free admission into the aquarium and Fort Sumter Museum. There will also be Health and Wellness exhibits, educational exhibits, face painting, healthy snacks, and more!! Parking will be available at The SC Aquarium and Gaillard Parking Garages for only $1!
For more school information visit Charleston County School District, Berkeley County School District, or Dorchester County District 2
For all your Real Estate needs contact Jennifer Jefferies Brown at 843-478-6348 or YourCharlestonScRealtor@gmail.com