Welcome Summer !
Now that the temperature is rising, it's time to get the home ready to enjoy in warm weather!
Before cranking up the air conditioning and turning on the sprinklers, giving things a tune up can help to save energy costs and avoid expensive repairs.
Here are a few tips that will help you summer-ize your home! *
* a/c tune up
* cut weeds and scrubs back from exterior a/c unit
* install programmable thermostat
* check hoses for leaks
* clean ceiling fans and reverse direction
* increase pool maintenance
* clean dryers vent and replace a/c return filters
* check exterior outlets
* check sprinkler and change sprinkler settings
* check window shades, screens and gutters
You find me at www.DefinitelyCharleston.com and mail to:email@example.com